"The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has condemned the bail conditions granted its incarcerated leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court. IPOB, in a statement signed and sent to DAILY POST by its spokespersons claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari wrote the bail conditions and handed them over to Justice Nyako who read them in court."
I can only imagine Nnamdi Kanu's first evening free to be with his family!
- “Produce three sureties and two of whom must be; (a) highly respected and recognized Jewish leader and (b) highly placed Igbo person such as a Senator. The third surety must be resident in Abuja with a landed property in the same Abuja. Above all, the three sureties must deposit one hundred million naira (N100 Million) each.
- “Barred from attending any rally and granting any form of interview.
- “Must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 persons.
- “Must surrender his British and Nigerian passports even when these passports are still in the custody of the DSS.
- “Must sign an undertaking to avail himself for trial at all times.”
|Nnamdi Kanu at Radio Biafra|